Thursday 12 February 2015

MUSIC MAGAZINE FRONT COVER, CONTENT AND DOUBLE PAGE SPREAD ANALYSIS



In order for me to understand more of the typical convections of a music magazine, I analysed 4 music magazine covers. Two of which are related to the music genre that I have chosen which is R&B and hip hop. One the related magazine is called “ebony” which I used to influence me with the colours and layout. The other magazine cover which I analysed that is related to my magazine is from “GQ” which looks appealing to me and customers.

The other the two music magazine cover that I analysed are from “Kerrang” and “Vibe" which isn’t what my genre is but by analysing different music magazine covers I would be mindful of the different types of the magazines layouts that are used.


I also analysed a double page spread to gain an insight of the layout and the convections included.


The two music magazine covers that relate to my chosen genre;







The two music magazine covers that do not relate to the chosen genre;






Double page spread analysis; 





Content page analysis; 



No comments:

Post a Comment